Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Goodbye.....

Today was a day I was dreading..... I knew it was coming the dreaded goodbye.

It was quick but non the less very painful.

I am a mess....

I am happy....

But 

I am sad.  The reality my journey is now over.

Again I am not sad I don't have Baby C but I am sad my connection to her and to them is over.  They live so far away that we won't be able to see each other as we have the past 10 days.

They came over and Corbin and Zoey were mesmerized by Carmina.  And just sat with her laying on the floor touching her, and Corbin wanted her to laugh so bad.

My IM handed Carmina to me.  I felt the tears burning beaneth my eye lids but refused to show signs of struggling, that is until IM hugged me and started crying.  I told her she had to stop it, she was making me cry.
ID hugged me too and said they would keep in touch.

This is hard though, by far one of the hardest goodbyes I have ever had, other than losing Ethan. 

But this is a goodbye I chose I guess I didn't bond the whole pregnancy until she was born, and then the bonding with them and her began more than I expected.

I didn't even get a chance to snap a picture. 

I guess here's to the future of unknown!



No comments:

Post a Comment